Enex Srl, belonging to Roen Est Group, has been designing and developing high-efficiency refrigeration systems, exclusively using natural refrigerating fluids (CO2). Nowadays, ENEX is considered a technological excellence and can boast a leadership role in the commercial and industrial refrigeration markets.
To reinforce and further develop its market position and to guarantee a stronger control of its processes, ENEX is looking for a JUNIOR INDUSTRIAL CONTROLLER to be based in Treviso.
Reporting to the Group Controller, he/she has to support financial operations, including corporate accounting, financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development and maintenance of internal controls.
- KPIs Creation & Monitoring to control the whole industrial processes.
- Timing Definition & Monitoring involving the principal stakeholders (Planning, Production, Procurement & Logistics, Sales).
- Analyse, define and control profit margins, variances, deviations and savings.
- Monitor the full delivery process from inbound up to consignment to customers.
- Prepare detailed analysis reports for specific business areas.
- Assist on monthly financial closings.
- Prepare reconciliations.
- Work with Group Controller and with CFO in strengthening the business controlling and “accountability” within the organization.
- Work with budget holders and help them to “unbundle” their business.
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting, procurement, and various ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Managing files, producing and collecting information for internal and external audits.
- Assist with Merger and Acquisition activities if needed.
Qualifications and Experience Levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a multinational company – manufacturing/engineering business.
Skills and Attributes
- Adept with financial ERP.
- Master in Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence software.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Organization, proactivity and result orientation.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Proven strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English. Another European Language is a plus.