Enex is a pioneer and a technology leader in the design and production of transcritical CO2 equipment and has successfully introduced in the market refrigeration equipment, chillers and heat pumps since the early 2000
Our company, which is part of the Roen Est Group, is now regarded as a center of technological excellence and can boast a leadership role in the commercial and industrial refrigeration markets.
In order to support our Quotations Team, we are looking for a:
JUNIOR QUOTATION ENGINEER
Reporting to the Quotation Manager, as part of the Quotations Team, you will carry out the preliminary design and price calculation of configurable and customized units, following the client’s specifications. During the process, you will collaborate with the design and production teams and interact with the sales team and with the client by phone, email, videocall and occasionally in presence.
In this role, you will have the chance to familiarize with the design of transcritical CO2 systems, learn to use design and pricing tools and engage with the client to suggest the best solution to his needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (master’s degree a plus)
- Fluency in English (other spoken language as French or German will be a plus)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
What we offer:
- Dynamic and stimulating working environment.